Rolling Stock Cables:
Siechem is India’s No.1 leading manufacturer & exporter of Rolling Stock Cables In order to meet the customer specifications/requirements, many cables are made to order as per their specs.
Specification : BS EN 50306-2, BS EN 50306-3, BS EN 50306-4, BS EN 50264-3-1, BS EN 50264-3-2, BS EN 50382-2, GKW, ELRS/SPEC/ELC/0019, EDTS 132, EDPS 179, EDPS 304, CLW/ES/3/0458, CLW/ES/3/0459 & customized to your specification.
Types of Cable : P UP PS UPS PSP TW TW/T TW/T-EMC GKW-LW GKW-LW/T GKW-LW/T-EMC 3GKW 3GKW/T 3GKW/T-EMC 4GKW 4GKW/T 4GKW/T-EMC 9GKW 9GKW/T-EMC.
- Electron beam cross linked
- Increased resistance to high and low temperature
- Excellent flame retardant properties
- Low smoke density and halogen free
- Extra flexible and easy to strip
- Resistant to oil, fuel, ozone and weathering
- Resistance to corona effect & abrasion resistance
- Used as power and control cables for protected installation inside/outside rolling stock
- Cables are used for control panels, driver desks, wiring harness in locomotives, coaches and trolleybuses
- Used in auxiliary and main circuit wiring such as control panels, monitoring control, electric heating and lightning etc.,
- For switch gears and control gears
Conductor :Finely stranded annealed tinned copper wires
- Insulation : EBXL-EPDM / XLPO, Silicone rubber, EBXL-LSZH
- Screen:Tinned copper braid
- Separator: Polyester tape
- Outer sheath: EBXL-XLPO, EBXL-LSZH
- No. of core/Pair : Single or Multicore / Multipair, Screened / Unscreened, with / without connectors
- Temperature Range : -65°C to +150°C
- Voltage Rating : 300V, 300/500V, 600/1000V, 1800/3000V, 3600/6000V
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- SGS, Alstom, RDSO & many type tested at third party approved NABL laboratory
Leading Customer : Indian Railways, Alstom, Siemens, ABB, Harting, Tyco & more.